MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Some problems with tutorial

Zak James zjames@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:40:38 -0400
You could try using a full path to the symbols file in the mapfile
instead of a relative one.

If you include the complete error message, it will be easier to provide
specific help.

--
Zak James