[maplab-users] Maplab 3 release

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Apr 23 06:59:23 EDT 2004

Hi Bart,

Since the development of the Studio technology that you had a sneak
preview of, we're rethinking exactly what MapLab 3 should contain and
how it should work.

We'll be doing some research in the near future with key users of the
various MapServer-related technologies to get a feel for what the
community and our customers need from Maplab/Chameleon/Mapserver. We'll
be in touch with you Bart -- and if anyone else is interested in getting
directly involved in scoping this out -- please contact me off list.

So to answer your question -- I don't think we'll have a clear plan for
MapLab 3 until at least the MapServer user Meeting in Ottawa in June.

Dave
--
Dave McIlhagga
President, DM Solutions Group