[maplab-users] Problem with GMap

Andrea Rossi il_vikingo at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 05:10:11 EDT 2004

Thak You, I have solved this problem, but now I have
anothe one:
If I create a project in the left column I hve this
errors before the "main map":

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap():
(/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/./jonathan/jonathan/foglio001.map)
in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/jonathan/maplab-2.1-rc3/htdocs/gmapfactory/build_phtml.php
on line 1284

Warning: Failed to open map file
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/./jonathan/jonathan/foglio001.map
in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/jonathan/maplab-2.1-rc3/htdocs/gmapfactory/build_phtml.php
on line 1284

And I also have an erro that says thath can't find the
page, also if it has been reated.

Thank You for any idea!

--- Zak James <zak-ms at hoppsan.org> wrote:

> You need to make sure the projects directory that
> gmapfactory is using
> (set up in the config utility) is writable by the
> apache server user.
> There are details on this in the linux installation
> instructions that
> come with maplab.
>
> zak
> --
> Zak James
> Applications and Software Development
> DM Solutions Group Inc.
> http://www.dmsolutions.ca
>

> On Jul 30, 2004, at 3:58 AM, Andrea Rossi wrote:
>
> > Hello
> > I have no problem with MapEdit and MapBrowser but
> when
> > I try to create a project with GMapFactory I got
> this
> > error:
> >
> > Warning: mkdir(/gmf_apps/): Permission denied in

/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/maplab-2.1-rc3/htdocs/gmapfactory/

> > structure.php
> > on line 71
> > A critcal error occurred in the last process.
> Check
> > the log

file[/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/maplab-2.1-rc3/htdocs/common/