[maplab-users] can not view map

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Wed Aug 11 17:44:38 EDT 2004

Jianjun,

You need to set the configuration of maplab to match your system.
mapserver 4.2 probably came with a dll called php_mapscript_42.dll so
you need to change that. Also, I've never tested maplab with php 5 so
it may or may not work.

Consider upgrading to Maplab 2.2 (see http://maptools.org) which has
updated documentation and some bug fixes. At the same site, you can
find maplab for ms4w which is a zero-configuration install option for
windows.

zak