[maplab-users] (no subject)

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Thu Aug 12 09:21:34 EDT 2004

Hi,

As I said, I can't recreate this problem here, so I don't know how to
suggest fixing it. Maybe if you send a map file that causes the
problem, I can try and load it and see what happens.

The error message should contain a reference to the line number in the
php code that is parsing the mapfile so you could take a look there if
you want to investigate on your own.

Please remember to CC the list in your replies so that others can
benefit from your experience.

zak
--
Zak James