[maplab-users] Problem with Grouping Layers in MapLab

Ishrar Hussain ishrarh at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 04:08:59 EDT 2004

Thanks to MapLab-2.1-rc3, I have partially finished
publishing my shape files into a web application.

Now, I'm trying to group three layers with a name, so
that I can turn them ON and OFF all at once from the
Legends box. For this, I have already put the same
name in the GROUP section of those three LAYER objects
in my map file. But MapLab still shows the layers
seperately in the Lagend box, and the group name does
not appear at all.

Now, do I have to edit "legend_template.html" file for
this? If so, then can anyone please help me on how I
should edit this to get the layers grouped into one in
the legend box?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Ishrar