[maplab-users] query templates

kgrootendorst at baird.com kgrootendorst at baird.com
Thu Aug 19 16:50:21 EDT 2004

I built a mapserver application using MapLab 2.2 and I'm looking to
include a hotlinking function in it.
I thought that I could just make an html template file for the particular
point layer I want to hotlink with, and specify it in the map file.
However, the template file that I specify seems to be ignored, and
instead, all my query results are shown in the default GMAP query window
(query.phtml).

Is there any way I can specify another query template that does not use
php?  I'm not a php programmer, so html would be much easier for me to
use.
Is this possible?

Thanks

Kevin