[maplab-users] Maplab Install on Redhat

Mark M fosters4all at beer.com
Tue Aug 24 12:21:36 EDT 2004

Thanks for the suggestions but I've seen no resolution (or change) yet. I have made one other observation. In MapEdit when I use the file menu option and choose 'New Map' I get the error however the file is created and it has two lines of contents being;

MAP
END

Oh and the error appears in the Object Properties frame under the large font heading 'Not Found'.

Any additional thoughts?

Mark