[maplab-users] MapEdit error

jive jive at aino.com.tw
Thu Aug 26 03:20:37 EDT 2004

Hi,
    I am using Maplab2.2 in windows,if I open tutorial.map in MapEdit then change mode to MapBrowser,everything is ok,
    but when I open it  in MapBrowser then change mode to MapEdit,the following error occured, what's wrong with it?

        Error Parsing tutorial.map
        Description
        Invalid value () for TYPE should be one of
        POINTLINECIRCLEPOLYGONANNOTATIONRASTERQUERY
        in /maplab_gg/mapedit/appframeset.phtml

--
Jive Chang
Project Manager
E-mail:jive at aino.com.tw
TEL:+886-2-2778-1551 ext 120
FAX:+886-2-2778-1851
7F, No. 100, Sec. 3, Chung Hsiao East Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan, R.O.C.