[maplab-users] Maplab Install on Redhat

Mark M fosters4all at beer.com
Thu Aug 26 08:04:31 EDT 2004

Hi Zak,

This is from mapedit.xml;

    <include-context>
        <context-name>MapLab</context-name>
        <context-file>/var/www/html/maplab-2.2/config/maplab.xml</context-file>
        <description> Full path to maplab.xml file, include maplab.xml in the path.</description>
    </include-context>

    <context-param>
      <param-name>configuration_file</param-name>
      <param-value>mapserv_40.xml</param-value>
      <description> The configuration file that defines the structure of a map file.  RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY.</description>
    </context-param>

I have made no changes to the mapserv_40.xml file.
Mark