[maplab-users] dbase.so and php_dbase.dll

Mark M fosters4all at beer.com
Fri Aug 27 09:53:30 EDT 2004

Hi,

Maplab seems to start OK but I'm having problems with dbase.so. To create this library I went to the source directory php-4.2.2/etc/dbase and ran;
phpize
./configure
make
make install

Then I copied the dbase.so file to /usr/lib/php4/ and reran /sbin/ldconfig.

However when I view the installation information I still get,

Warning: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/dbase.so' - /usr/lib/php4/dbase.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/maplab-2.2/htdocs/info.php on line 75

And when I try to start MapBrowser I get,

Warning: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/php_dbase.dll' - /usr/lib/php4/php_dbase.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/maplab-2.2/htdocs/common/phpwms/dbf.php on line 151

On working through the list I similar issues but I can't find resolutions. How do I get past these warnings?

Mark
Redhat 8.0
PHP 4.2.2
Maplab 2.2