[maplab-users] dbase.so and php_dbase.dll --- php_mapscript.so

Mark M fosters4all at beer.com
Sun Aug 29 09:04:20 EDT 2004

It's one step forward and two steps back, much like a politican! :) I removed all PHP from my system and started again from scratch. With the new builds (of php and mapserver), I can access php scripts and I can use mapserver on its own (ie Itasca demo) but when I try to load php_mapscript.so I get;

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20040412/php_mapscript.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20040412/php_mapscript.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/info.php on line 2

When I locate the library it is at;
/usr/lib/httpd/modules/php_mapscript.so
/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20020429/php_mapscript.so (symbolic link)

Any suggestions to get past this?

Mark