[maplab-users] Mapbrowser and Gmapfactory

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:29:02 EST 2004

Alfredo,

You need to go into the configuration utility accessible from the
opening maplab page and turn logging on. It is off by default. From
the error it seems that you may have configured gmap factory to write
the application to a directory that doesn't exist.

Did you install maplab using ms4w?

zak

Zak James