MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Preview Error - libgd and FreeType

Zak James zak-ms@hoppsan.org
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:27:33 -0500
Brent,

I think you might get more specific help on the mapserver-users list as
this isn't really a maplab issue. The basic problem is that when you
compile php, it's not using the version of gd that you built, but the
internal php version in the ext directory. Reconfigure php
--with-gd=<path to your gd> and then recompile and reinstall mapscript.

zak

--
Zak James