MapTools.org

[maplab-users] help me

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell@lignum.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:19:49 -0800
--=_alternative 0064B0E688256E3E_=

> Warning: MapServer Error in
msSaveImage():/tmp/ms_tmp/107711919911361.gif)

It looks like a path setting problem to me (or an inability to write
gifs).  I assume you are on Windows.  In your errors it said it couldn't
write to "/tmp/ms_tmp".  Did you set this path somewhere?  I think you
should specify a specific folder on your computer that will hold the temp
images.  You probably have a setting in your map file that needs to be
change.  I use, for example, c:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\tmp - but of course, you have to create that folder
first.

Hope that helps, I know I'm not being very specific here.

Tyler
--=_alternative 0064B0E688256E3E_=

</tt></font>
inability to write gifs). &nbsp;I assume you are on Windows. &nbsp;In your
errors it said it couldn't write to &quot;/tmp/ms_tmp&quot;. &nbsp;Did
you set this path somewhere? &nbsp;I think you should specify a specific
folder on your computer that will hold the temp images. &nbsp;You probably
have a setting in your map file that needs to be change. &nbsp;I use, for
example, c:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\tmp - but of course,
you have to create that folder first.</tt></font>
here.</tt></font>
--=_alternative 0064B0E688256E3E_=--