MapTools.org

[maplab-users] input box

Zak James zak-ms@hoppsan.org
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:29:28 -0500
Martin,

The problem is that the application needs more than just your TEXT
input element to pass information about the map state through a submit.
Since your element is in it's own form, none of the other parameters
are passed. You need to integrate your TEXT element into the existing
form so that when you submit, the application gets the other values as
well.

zak
--
Zak James