MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Trouble getting (re)started

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 06:46:07 -0500
what about trying:

http://localhost/maplab/

since you nicely set up an alias for that :)

but if you are getting just php code instead of a web page then PHP is
not properly configured.  But it all looks right ... perhaps a small
typo or extra space somewhere ... or an extra / somewhere?

You can also try http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/ to setup apache, php,
mapscript and maplab in a fully preconfigured environment that *should*
work out of the box :)

Cheers,

Paul