MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Inquiry

Jay jayprice@adelphia.net
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:04:48 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C3DD67.7383E6E0

I am interested in developing a small mapping web utility for my town.  =
I usually program in php and use linux/apache based webserver.  Maplab =
has raised the level of my ambitions but have many questions about setup =
and use.  What is the most efficient means for me to start obtaining =
data sets, processing and preparing for the internet use.  Most mapping =
solutions seem like very daunting tasks even to begin using.  Any info =
is greatly appreciated.   jayprice@adelphia.net
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C3DD67.7383E6E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am interested in developing a small =
mapping web=20
utility for my town.&nbsp; I usually program in php and use linux/apache =
based=20
webserver.&nbsp; Maplab has raised the level of my ambitions but have =
many=20
questions about setup and use.&nbsp; What is the most efficient means =
for me to=20
start obtaining data sets, processing and preparing for the internet =
use.&nbsp;=20
Most mapping solutions seem like very daunting tasks even to begin =
using.&nbsp;=20
Any info is greatly appreciated.&nbsp;&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"mailto:jayprice@adelphia.net">jayprice@adelphia.net</A></FONT></D=