MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Preview Tutorial Error

Jeff Berry jeffb@erlandsen.com
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:00:44 -0800
I have MapLab set up on RedHat 8.0.  I'm trying to work through the tutorial
but I get the following error when I try to preview the map...

Warning: MapServer Error in msLoadMap(): (OUTPUTFORMAT):(125) in
/var/www/html/maplab/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 215

Fatal error: Failed to open map file /tmp//4005a4d7660b5.map in
/var/www/html/maplab/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 215

The map is definitely being written to the tmp directory with no problem,
but it can't open the path.  The path name has the double slash mark after
the /tmp directory.  That certainly appears to be the problem, but how can I
correct that? Or is this a result of some other issue?

Would much appreciate any help. I'm very much looking forward to getting
MapLab working.

Jeff Berry
GIS Analyst
Erlandsen & Associates