MapTools.org

[maplab-users] TIGER Files and Map Lab customization !!!!!!!!Help !!!!!!!

Dharani Babu dharanibabus@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:45:20 +0530
Hi all !!!!!!!!!
  I am a newbie to Map stuff !! I am supposed to make a web application that
reads from TIGER files and renders maps of various counties as map lab does
. I am now able to draw maps of counties from the Lon /Lat values from TIGER
files ( Rt1 files ). So I have projected them using VC++ . But my project
has to deal with rendering of maps in wep pages . So it seems various county
record files have to be read and rendered as maps as map lab does . So could
u pls tell me where exactly I can customize the map lab source code to
project our own data ? In what ways ? and where to start it as a new one to
this stuff . pls reply
with regards
dharani

NRI’s, Free Money transfer to India.