[maplab-users] Could not preview map in MapEdit

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Mon Jul 5 12:23:27 EDT 2004

Bob,

I think your problem is different from Charlie's. Maplab is having
problems because you are using the 3.6 version of the mapscript dll
with maplab 2.1.

Versions of Maplab > 2.0 MUST use mapscript module version 4.0 or later
(i.e. php_mapscript_40.dll). Mapedit is unable to load the map because
your mapscript dll isn't aware of the OUTPUTFORMAT token.

zak
--
Zak James