[maplab-users] Labeling issue

kgrootendorst at baird.com kgrootendorst at baird.com
Fri Jul 9 13:40:21 EDT 2004

Zak,
The reason I wasn't using the ms4w package is because I will eventually
(when the hardware is in place) be setting up mapserver on a Linux box,
and I wanted to familiarize myself with the different libraries, etc.
Thanks for your help - I'll see what the mapserver community has to say.

Kevin
______________________________

Zak James <zak-ms at hoppsan.org>
07/09/2004 01:35 PM

kgrootendorst at baird.com
cc
maplab help <maplab-users at lists.maptools.org>
Subject
Re: [maplab-users] Labeling issue

Kevin,

I'm afraid you've reached the limit of my windows mapserver knowledge.
Maybe someone else on the list can help, but otherwise I suggest that
you switch to the MS4W package. Is there some reason that it isn't
practical to do so?

You might get more help on the mapserver-users list since this isn't
just a problem with maplab. That list has far more subscribers.

zak
--
Zak James