[maplab-users] Bad path in GMAP? - Solved

kgrootendorst at baird.com kgrootendorst at baird.com
Tue Jul 13 15:46:24 EDT 2004

Zak et al.
I think I was receiving the broken link because of the code in the
mapfile.  Basically, I was messing with projections (they were incorrect)
and the .png file was not even being written to my /ms_tmp/ folder -
hence, no image to display.  Once I removed the projection info, all was
fine.   However I need to be able to reproject some shapefiles and
imagery.  Any one know of good resources for this?

Zak James <zak-ms at hoppsan.org>
07/13/2004 12:45 PM

kgrootendorst at baird.com
cc
maplab help <maplab-users at lists.maptools.org>
Subject
Re: [maplab-users] Bad path in GMAP?

Disable ROSA and you may get more helpful error messages from php.

It may be that the path is incorrectly set in the mapfile as
gmapfactory uses that while mapedit will substitute the path configured
in maplab.

zak
--
Zak James