[maplab-users] Problema with ms4w

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Thu Jul 15 09:13:00 EDT 2004

Hi,

You don't need to share the ms4w folders. I believe the maplab ms4w
package is designed to be unzipped at the root level of the drive where
the main ms4w package has been installed - you shouldn't have to move
it into place. It seems like that might be your configuration problem.

There is an ms4w-specific list on maptools and you may want to check
the archives for similar problems.

zak
--
Zak James