[maplab-users] Problems with mapFactory

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Fri Jul 16 10:45:15 EDT 2004

Hi,

When you say that the scalebar is a red cross, is it a cross in an
image or just the browser's missing image icon? How about for the
legend icons?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Look at the html source for the page and see where the browser is
looking for these images and then look for them at those locations in
your filesystem to see if they have been created.

zak
--
Zak James