[maplab-users] links from map to jpg

Kenneth Slot kenneth at kongsbak.dk
Fri Jul 30 07:28:09 EDT 2004

I have a problem with my mapserver using maplab.

I have a layer called pics.shp containing hyperlink to some jpg files. and
the coordinates from where the picture was taken.

I would like the points to be listet in my map with a special icon, not
the standard listed in maplab, but with the typical jpg icon so you can se
its a picture, is this possible, and how?
Next i would like it to be possible to click on the icon in the map and
get the choosen picture downloadet in a new  window. Has any one done
these two things?

Thanks!

Kenneth Slot