[maplab-users] Install Maplab

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Wed Jun 2 14:51:04 EDT 2004

MariaF,

It's included in the php distribution, you just need to enable it while
compiling php. Probably the easiest way to get it without rebuilding
components is to use the Windows package for mapserver which definitely
includes it:

http://maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml

If you get the ms4w version of maplab too, it should just work right
away after installation.
The downloads for the packages are at
http://maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html and you want
MapServer 4.2 beta 3 (May 17, 2004) and 	MapLab 2.1 release candidate 3
(October 15, 2003).

zak