[maplab-users] Help Install MapLab

Jimenez, Maria Fernanda (CIAT) m.f.jimenez at cgiar.org
Wed Jun 2 14:47:12 EDT 2004

I have this PHP and not include php_dbase.dll  neither php_gd2.dll
would anyone give me copy that this files?  Thanks a Lot

MF

Windows Binaries
All Windows binaries can be used on Windows 98/Me and on Windows
NT/2000/XP/2003.
*	PHP 4.3.6 installer </get/php-4.3.6-installer.exe/from/a/mirror>
[1,047Kb] - 15 April 2004
(CGI only, MySQL support built-in, packaged as Windows installer to install
and configure PHP, and automatically configure IIS, PWS and Xitami, with
manual configuration for other servers. N.B. no external extensions
included)
md5: 76b4ba2bfa93ce7c4df7447285c71815