[maplab-users] need help for maplab install,
can not read index.phtml
chengcharlie2003 at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 8 04:51:23 EDT 2004
Hi! Dear Lists,
This is my first time installing maplab
I install maplab on windowsXp, apache web server, mapscript, php.
The mapscript test.php works well. I also access maplab folder(http://localhost/mymaplab/htdocs/index.phtml). The problem is that when read the index.phtml, it only show the code .
In httpd, I set:
DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.phtml default.phtml default.html
Alias /mymaplab/ "C:/maplab/maplab-2.1-rc3/"
Options Indexes MultiViews
Allow from all
why can not read index.phtml?
looking forward for any suggestion and advice
Thank you very much!!
* main index frameset for maplab
* @project MapLab
* @revision $Id: index.phtml,v 1.6 2003/02/13 19:47:54 sacha Exp $
* @purpose main index frameset for maplab
* @author Paul Spencer (spencer at dmsolutions.ca)
* <b>Copyright (c) 2001, DM Solutions Group Inc.</b>
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
* copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
* to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
* the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
* and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
* Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included
* in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL
* THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
* LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
* FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
* DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
include_once( "./common/session/session.php" );
$sess_name = "sid";
Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Maplab-users