[maplab-users] How to Catch Warning & Exception

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Fri Jun 18 08:12:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

You can suppress some errors in php using the @ symbol (see php.net for
details). To stop warnings from being printed in your page, add
something like
display_errors=off
log_errors=true
error_log="/tmp/phperrors.log"
to your php.ini file.

Since this is a Mapscript programming question and not strictly related
to Maplab, you may get more help on the mapserver-users list.

zak
--
Zak James