[maplab-users] Mapbal problems

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Fri Jun 25 07:15:10 EDT 2004

Hi,

It's hard to guess what could be going wrong here except to say it
looks like a misconfiguration of maplab or php. Have you checked the
configuration panels for mapbrowser and gmapfactory (the configuration
editor is accessible from the opening maplab page)?

Don't forget that the ms4w package at www.maptools.org allows you to
avoid all these configuration headaches on the windows platform.

zak