[maplab-users] Projection problem in Maplab with MSW4

charley cheng chengcharlie2003 at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 29 16:46:20 EDT 2004

Thanks Daniel,

You are right, after I add ellips, the maplab does not crash, but I still could not see the any map. Is it possible my OGR connection to mapinfo tab file not corrected? Any suggestion?

When I use info tool in preview  click on the blank map , the error message is " Fatal error [MapServer Error] msProcessProjection(),  projection not named in C:\ms4w\apps\maplab-2.1\htdocs\common\wraper\map_session.php on line 841

Thanks

Charlie

charley cheng wrote:

> Warning: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): major axis or radius
> = 0 or not given in
> C:\ms4w\apps\maplab-2.1\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php on line 215

> PROJECTION
> "proj=latlong"
> END

I believe you need to specify the ellipsoid parameter as well when you
specify a latlong projection. Try:

PROJECTION
"proj=latlong"
"ellps=WGS84