MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Bad path in GMapFactory

Balkanu GIS gis@balkanu.com.au
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:52:19 +1000
Hi all,

I'm trying to use GmapFactory in MapLab to create a project. I am using
Win2k and ms4w.

When I create a new project, GMapFactory has a problem with the paths. I
create a new project using the browser but when I try to create it Apache
returns an error such as: "The requested URL
/maplab_projects/gmf_apps/capeyork/capeyork.phtml was not found on this
server."

There is no folder called 'maplab_projects' in my maplab folder. There is
only a 'projects' folder. This is where the 'capeyork' project is created,
but then GMapFactory looks in the wrong place to find it. Creating a new
folder called 'maplab_projects' with identical contents to the 'projects'
folder (a yucky hack anyway) does not work.

Has anyone else encountered this? Can anyone tell me where to find the
offending code in the GMapFactory pages to alter? Or any other hints to
avoid this problem?

Yuri Banens