MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re : Broken link icon in legend

Balkanu GIS gis@balkanu.com.au
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:27:14 +1000
Doh! Seems to work now. Please ignore previous wailing post.

Removing the HTML template fixed the display problem. Sorry for wasting the
list's time. Don't worry, I'll be back with more stupid questions soon...

Yuri

-----Original Message-----
From: maplab-users-admin@lists.maptools.org
[mailto:maplab-users-admin@lists.maptools.org] On Behalf Of Balkanu GIS
Sent: Monday, 22 March 2004 12:17
To: 'Gilles BERETA'; maplab-users@lists.maptools.org
Subject: RE: [maplab-users] Re : Broken link icon in legend

OK, check that - it was only a partial solution.

Though it enabled legend symbols to appear in the MapEdit preview window,
those links are still broken when I try to view the same map file in
MapBrowser or GMapFactory.

I am using the legend_template.html file that is included with the MapLab
demo. Removing the reference to the template in the Legend object
description does not change things, i.e. legend symbols are OK in MapEdit
preview but not shown in MapBrowser or GMapFactory.

Where are the actual legend symbols (i.e. the jagged lines & coloured boxes
etc) kept in the filesystem, or are they generated by MapServer?

Can anyone suggest a place to look for answers? I have to admit to being a
bit of a clueless newbie with mapserver/maplab but hey... I'll get there.

Grateful for suggestions.

Yuri