[maplab-users] Can't activate Query Templates

Kenneth Slot kenneth at kongsbak.dk
Wed May 19 07:57:04 EDT 2004

How do I get the Query Templates to work.
I have multiple layers in my MapLab when i use the "i" button i get this
messagem, "The following layers did not return any results: " + a list of
all the layers contained in the mapfile.
When i try activate an query template i get a result showing the columns
of the layer i make the query on. But it is a standard view i get, i cant
style it. No matter what I write it seems like that the mapserver don't
activate the template file.
How can that be?
If my layer plans contains 10 columns i only want to show the 3 of the in
the query result.
Do I have to activate other things in the mapfile to get the template
files to work. Maybe metadata etc.

I use MapLap v. 2.1-rc3
And MapServer  402
Microsoft IIS.

If any one has a running example that works, map-file and templates that
would very welcome.

Thanks

Kongsbak Informatik
Kenneth Slot