[maplab-users] MapEdit Preview & Session Errors

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu May 20 11:14:32 EDT 2004

Ugan,

I think your zooming problem is most likely an extents issue but it may
also be related to units?  I've seen a similar problem when using a
projection defined in meters but have left UNITS DD by accident (or
maybe it was the reverse ;))

Re the session problem, the directory c:\php4\sessions needs sufficient
privileges for the user that your web server runs as.  If you are using
IE then it is likely IUSR_xxx or something.  If Apache, then it will
depend on how you set it up.

In either case, you can resolve this type of issue by adding
read/write/delete permissions for that user to that directory ... at
least, that is my guess.

Cheers,

Paul