[maplab-users] Internal server error with Maplab 2.1-rc3

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu May 20 16:50:23 EDT 2004

Jean-Rene Cormier wrote:
> I have installed MapLab 2.1-rc3 on a Fedora Core 1 system with Apache
> 2.0.48-1.2 a slightly modified php-4.3.4-1.1 (recompiled from the SRPMS
> with some added stuff) and I get an Internal server error when trying to
> preview some maps. Here's what I get in my error log.
>
> Premature end of script headers: php, referer:
> /mapedit/toolbar.phtml?sid=40ace85687066
> input in flex scanner failed, referer:
> /mapedit/toolbar.phtml?sid=40ace85687066
>
> Anybody have any idea what could be causing this?

Hard to guess given the information we have.  The most common source of
crashes of PHP MapScript (which is what you seem to get here), is that
you would have used or loaded different verisons of some libraries in
PHP and in php_mapscript.so, e.g. PHP compiled with the builtin GD, and
php_mapscript compiled with the system GD.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca