[maplab-users] please help!

webmaster webmaster_dgcyc at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 1 07:00:47 EST 2004

Hi Jeff,
I check the configuration file, and if any image is created. All is Ok.
The files are ok, but the aplicattion can't read the file in the web
server. Error 404.
After find the images, they are in the correct place that i found.
(sorry for my english)
My system is RedHat Linux 8.0
Thanks for all.

Carlos.