[maplab-users] Problems with Maplab - Object Browser doesn`t refresh

Zak James zak-ms at hoppsan.org
Mon Oct 11 18:09:07 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that the problem with adding new objects is a frame
focus problem. If you first click in the toolbar frame and then click
+, does it make a difference? You also need to wait for the selection
of the left frame object to complete (including reload of the toolbar
frame) before clicking plus. On slow machines, this can be quite an
irritant.

The error message you're getting is not related and can be resolved by
editing line 196 of mapserv_40.xml in your maplab/config directory so
that the first character in the value string is ' |' (the unix pipe
symbol).
i.e.
VALUE="POINT|LINE...  should be changed to VALUE="|POINT|LINE...

This will be fixed the next time there is a bug fix release.
Unfortunately, that may not be soon.

zak

--
Zak James