[maplab-users] Problems viewing shapefiles generated with fme suite

publi at infonegocio.com publi at infonegocio.com
Sun Oct 17 07:48:10 EDT 2004

Hi all,
    I have AutoCad 2000 files and i have converted this files to
shapefiles with fme suite. I can view the fme shapefiles generated with
ARCView 3.3, FGIS, MapMaker 3.5 with any problems, but when i try to
view this files with mapserver the result is a white image. I can view
shapefiles generated by me with ARCView in MapServer, but fme shapefiles
generated never. Where is the problem???? Where can i find other tool to
convert Cad files -> Shapefiles???? . Thanks to all.

MapServer Version:

MapServer version 4.2.3 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE