[maplab-users] maplab install Windows XP

Andrew Swenson ASWENSON at Indygov.org
Mon Sep 13 17:35:17 EDT 2004

I've installed ms4w under C:\ and have it running.  I've downloaded maplab.zip and have been attempting to use WinZip to extract the file.  I'm getting a maplab directory where I direct the extract, but am not getting the new directory within /ms4w/apps or any new httpd_*.comf file at /ms4w/httpd.d/httpd_*.comf.  I'll add versions if necessary, but I've been using latest ms4w and maplab.   I'm having the same problems with Chameleon.

Any ideas?  Feeling a bit rudimentary here.

Andrew D. Swenson, Principal Planner
City of Indianapolis, DMD Planning
200 E. Washington St., Suite 1821
Indianapolis, IN 46204