[maplab-users] Re: [ms4w-users] Data Query Yields No Results

charley cheng chengcharlie2003 at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 16 10:53:29 EDT 2004

Hi! Isaac,

I met the same problem before. When you use the query icon i, draw a squre box around the feature in the map, it will return the value.

Charlie

ISAAC KWADWO NTI <ikeivy2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have installed ms4w and its working, I have this also installed maplab applcation and all are working perfectly.

I have a littile problem with querying data.I am using the tutorial data of Canada.When I try to make query by using the icon rosa it returns no value.

Please I would like to know if I am doing the right querying and if so how can i link the dbf data to the shp files.

Hoping to hear from you.

That which persist in doing becomes easier - not that the task has changed but our ability to do it has increased.
Isaac Kwadwo Nti
Kaiser Str.19,
76131 Karlsruhe
Germany.