[maplab-users] maplab install problem

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 21 07:30:34 EDT 2004

Lambang,

We do care, I'm not too sure if there are a lot of Freebsd users on this
list.  I personally have never used it and only dabble a bit with Fedora
Core 2 myself.

Perhaps if you could supply us with a little more information on your
configuration?  Which version of PHP, Mapserver/PHPMapscript, Apache,
etc are you running?

session_set_save_handler() is a php function and should be defined.
Have you checked the web for details on the function?
(http://ca.php.net/manual/en/function.session-set-save-handler.php) to
see if there is a known issue that might be the cause?  Is session
support enabled in your version of PHP?  It should be there by default,
and is only disabled by the --disable-session option.

Regards,
Bill

Lambang wrote:
> Nobody care about my problem?
>
>  I have install maplab in freebsd-5.2.1 then receive this message when
> running index.phtml
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_set_save_handler() in
> /usr/local/www/data-dist/maplab/htdocs/common/session/session.php on
> line 388
>
> Onve again. Help me please...
>
> Thx
>
> Lambang