[maplab-users] Confusion over map redraw during query[Scanned]

joanne cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 03:54:49 EDT 2005

Hi Jeff,

It does, to some extent. I have already tried mapserver 4.2 and the problem still persists but in the short term, after checking extents until I was blue in the face, I changed the bit of code in drawmap.php that runs after a query to say draw() rather than drawquery() (around about line 404).

A short term solution only, but it does work.

Thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook
Oxford Archaeology North