[maplab-users] how to select which layers will be shown in legend

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Aug 31 11:59:11 EDT 2005

Hi Sergio,

Please be more specific with your legend question: do u mean in your
resulting GMapFactory application?  Do you mean in a general mapserver
CGI application?

I'm not sure i'll be able to help you, but if you explain your question
more then maybe someone else will be able to help.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna