[maplab-users] Legend-help please

willianrp at rc.unesp.br willianrp at rc.unesp.br
Thu Dec 8 11:45:10 EST 2005

Hey krishnaa

  Please take a look at the page i developed and tell me if that is what
you want to do with the layers. If so, i can tell you how to do it.
  The page is in Portuguese, then let me help you.
  Where you read Legenda at the left side of the page, read legend and
where you read Atualizar Mapa, read Update Map.
  Make some tests changing the layers and take a look if that is what you
need.

Regards,

Willian Rampazzo