[maplab-users] Problem with mapedit

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:31:25 EST 2005

Lluis,

Those missing a_pixel.gif messages are not important. It seems like
the problem is definitely with javascript based on the behaviour
you're seeing. Is it possible for you to access maplab with a
mozilla.org browser to see what the errors are? I believe the ie
javascript debugger requires the MSVC ide be installed.

zak

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:48:47 +0100, Lluís Garcia i Mestres
<lluisgm at hotmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is not just for the mapedit toolbar, also when I click in the
> object browser to any object, the object properties doesn't update. But if I
> go to mapbrowser and then I come back to mapedit, the object properties is
> update but the options inside are not available.
>
> In the apache error log, I have many erros messages as the following:
>
> [Tue Feb 01 23:23:55 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist:
> C:/ms4w/apps/maplab-2.2/htdocs/mapbrowser/a_pixel.gif
>
> Furthermore, I'm using the ms4w packages and internet explorer.
> >From: Zak James <zak4ms at gmail.com>
> >To: Lluís Garcia i Mestres <lluisgm at hotmail.com>
> >CC: maplab-users at lists.maptools.org
> >Subject: Re: [maplab-users] Problem with mapedit
> >Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:17:22 -0500
> >
> >Are there any error messages in your apache error log? It sounds like
> >javascript has stopped working in the toolbar frame. If you use
> >mozilla/firefox you could look in the javascript console for clues.
> >
> >zak
> >

> >--
> >Zak James
> >Applications and Software Development
> >DM Solutions Group Inc.
> >http://www.dmsolutions.ca
> >
> >On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:48:27 +0100, Lluís Garcia i Mestres
> ><lluisgm at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > The toolbar of mapbrowser works ok, but I don't why, with mapedit it
> doesn't
> > > work at all. When I click in different buttons like to open a file, to
> save
> > > it... nothing happens. Moreover, the object properties presents the same
> > > problem with mapedit. Does anyone know what is wrong?

Zak James