[maplab-users] Problem with mapedit

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:30:47 EST 2005

Lluis,

Are any errors showing up in the console apart from ones generated by
what you are typing in? If there's nothing there, the next step would
be to try the javascript debugger available from the mozilla site.

Another approach would be to look at what may causing javascript for
the toolbar to fail to load. Are you using the tutorial map file or
one of your own?

zak

--
Zak James