[maplab-users] The problem exploration

Djamel Toudert toudert at uabc.mx
Mon Feb 7 14:43:50 EST 2005

Hi Zak,

I thank you lots for trying to help me to get working Maplab work in
linux installation.
Finally, i decide to install MS4W (i have linux and windows in the same
machine) and let me tell you: Maplab its work just fine!!
In one day i produce 2 maps with totally my own layers mixing raster and
vector, connecting datas and the MS4W is just great for every one how
want to spend time exploring mapping task rather than resolving
functionality problems.
Thanks Maplab's time to provide this great solution!!!

D. Toudert
Ceagi2004 at yahoo.com