[maplab-users] Re: Linking using maplab

kgrootendorst at baird.com kgrootendorst at baird.com
Wed Feb 9 08:56:51 EST 2005

You have to have a layer with an attribute containing a path to the
document you want to link to.
Your attribute would be something like
"http://localhost/pictures/pic1.jpg"
Don't forget to include the rest of the list in your emails (
maplab-users at lists.maptools.org).

Kevin

white roses <fazira81 at yahoo.com.sg>
02/09/2005 03:25 AM

kgrootendorst at baird.com
cc

Subject
Linking using maplab

Hi.. sorry to disturb you.. i hope that u will help me
..

It seems in archive mail in maplab user u have posted
something with linking url. But, in my case is
difference from what written there. I do not have
layer contains hyperlinks.. So do you have any idea on
this?

Thank you in advance.

http://mail.yahoo.com